Preservative-free. Enhance with flaxseed oil. Prevents tear evaporation and restores all three layers of the tear film damaged by Dry Eye. Make your dry eyes feel better with the drops doctors recommend. Refresh Optive Mega-3 is a flaxseed-enhanced, low-blur formula that is designed to help relieve Dry Eye symptoms associated with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction, as well as soothe the everyday irritation, burning, or itching symptoms of Dry Eye. The natural oils work to nourish and repair the lipid layer while bringing essential hydration to all three layers of the tear film and preventing tear evaporation. Safe to use as often as needed. No shaking required. refreshbrand.com. Question or comments? 1.800.678.1605. Made in the USA. Other information: Use only if single-use container is intact. Use before expiration date marked on container. Store at 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C). Store vials in pouch until use. Retain this carton for future reference.
Uses: For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun . May be used as a protectant against further irritation .
General directions: To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
Active Ingredients:Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5 %), Polysorbate 80 (0.5 %), Polysorbate 80 (0.5 %). Purpose: Eye Lubricant, Eye Lubricant., Eye Lubricant. Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyl Toluene, Castor Oil, Erythritol, Flaxseed Oil, Levocarnitine, Pemulen TR-2, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate , Purified Water, Trehalose, May Contain Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid to Adjust pH.
For external use only.To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.If solution changes color, do not use.Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.